TheBort

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Down

Author Topic: Rockjavik: UM in Iceland  (Read 2875 times)

Karl Hungus, HypocriteOpportunist, RedBirdBath and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Jcubson

• Umphreak
  • Favorite Track:: Divisions
  • No way, get real.
Re: Rockjavik: UM in Iceland
« Reply #175 on: May 17, 2019, 05:49:26 PM »

I do really see your point about talkers. I mean youíre basically fucked if a bunch of spaffnerds sit next to you

Wrapped around Chicago

• Umphreak
  • Favorite Track:: Bridgeless
« Reply #176 on: May 17, 2019, 06:04:28 PM »

I do really see your point about talkers. I mean youíre basically fucked if a bunch of spaffnerds sit next to you

Trust me, i take these thing seriously  :solo2:

UMFree

• Umphreak
  • Favorite Track:: Pick's Stew
  • is it time to play sheep yet?
« Reply #177 on: May 17, 2019, 06:22:43 PM »

lol well played
I live with a black guy and a Lebanese girl, so I am become very accustomed to their cultures which is pretty cool.

Tarsal

« Reply #178 on: May 17, 2019, 07:53:57 PM »

We are booking right now! 10 days! So friggin stoked for this!

Mags

• Umphreak
« Reply #179 on: May 17, 2019, 09:14:40 PM »

lol well played

Love how you used my quote as your sig. Would you rather me say something like white power?

UMFree

• Umphreak
  • Favorite Track:: Pick's Stew
  • is it time to play sheep yet?
« Reply #180 on: May 17, 2019, 10:25:58 PM »

lol well played

Love how you used my quote as your sig. Would you rather me say something like white power?

I mean, you do you boo
I live with a black guy and a Lebanese girl, so I am become very accustomed to their cultures which is pretty cool.

FurnDiggity

• Umphreak
  • Favorite Track:: Wizard Burial Ground,FF,Passin
« Reply #181 on: May 18, 2019, 07:06:51 AM »

Riverside lines are basically the best things about UM. Canít wait to go back!!!!

jolson523

• Umphreak
  • Unicorns are old, but we'll still ride a horse.
« Reply #182 on: May 18, 2019, 10:09:42 AM »

lol well played

I mean, you do you boo
Hahahahaha

RedBirdBath

• Favorite Track:: None
« Reply #183 on: May 18, 2019, 11:43:28 AM »

Heads up, tons of good Air BnBs available since itís so far out. Just snagged one overlooking the harbor and a 5-minute walk to Harpa.

cwcoleman

« Reply #184 on: May 22, 2019, 11:36:42 AM »

I asked UM / Prekindle support what the seat selection process is going to look like. No real answer yet, I'll update if they send me something useful.   

Q: Do we get to pick the exact seats for this event? Or do we simply choose the color/zone and you assign seats?
-Coleman

A: Thank you for your patience.  We are still waiting on the management to get with us to confirm the process of seat assignments.  We will respond as soon as we are advised.
-Prekindle Customer Support

Uncle Joey

• Umphreak
  • Favorite Track:: Browning Family Creed
« Reply #185 on: May 22, 2019, 12:02:44 PM »

^really need to know this info, so thank you
I got a bunch of nice slim fit slacks from eddie bauer that will custom hem them to the 1/4" and also any waist size for <$50 a piece. Definitely would recommend.

Wrapped around Chicago

• Umphreak
  • Favorite Track:: Bridgeless
« Reply #186 on: May 22, 2019, 08:11:23 PM »

Thank you for that^

Very pertinent obviously

the fussy asianmelt

• the ______ asianman
  • Umphreak
  • Favorite Track:: Trash Can Mantis
« Reply #187 on: May 23, 2019, 12:03:56 PM »

Guess none of you have ever seen a show at the Riverside in Milwaukee. Absolutely the best place to see UM in my opinion you guys should check it out. Entire venue is GA with seating and a floor if you want to get close.

GA seating is far and away the best way to see a concert with friends. Trying to get 5-7 people together in assigned seated venues is next to impossible.
Unless you have a rich trustafarian in your group that can buy 8 tickets per night no problem. But most of us donít have that. But at the same fucking time, do you go to a concert to socialize or watch the damn show. You can always pre and post game with your crew, I donít really see why you have to be with youíre entire crew to enjoy a show.

Totally random but I don't understand this comment. Why does one need to have money to do this? Considering we live in the age of apps and fintech, people could all Venmo or Zelle money to one individual who then buys the 8 tickets. That person can then redistribute leftover funds or request additional funds if fees were higher than anticipated.

Been wanting to go to Iceland for a while, girlfriend might be in for this.
Two parts fussy, one part asian, and a fuck ton of melt!

Jcubson

• Umphreak
  • No way, get real.
« Reply #188 on: May 23, 2019, 12:07:24 PM »

Honestly whenever I buy large blocks of tickets it's typically a pain. People flake and leave you with the burden of selling the extras. I just don't do it anymore if people don't have the money up front.

Mittens

• Umphreak
  • Favorite Track:: Sound One
« Reply #189 on: May 23, 2019, 12:08:11 PM »

lol well played

I mean, you do you boo
Hahahahaha

I lol'd

jolson523

• Umphreak
  • Unicorns are old, but we'll still ride a horse.
« Reply #190 on: May 23, 2019, 01:11:48 PM »

Just collect money before you buy tickets. Yíall got some wook friends

Jcubson

• Umphreak
  • No way, get real.
« Reply #191 on: May 23, 2019, 01:32:16 PM »

Yeah I do have a lot of broke ass wook friends from high school that never really got their lives together, it kinda blows. The majority of my successful undercover wook friends are located in the western united states, I met them while I lived in AZ. Been slowly rebuilding a network of undercover wooks that can afford shows in the Chicago area though. 

timewilltell

• Umphreak
  • Favorite Track:: #5 Blecho the haunt, dump city
« Reply #192 on: May 23, 2019, 01:58:17 PM »

Guess none of you have ever seen a show at the Riverside in Milwaukee. Absolutely the best place to see UM in my opinion you guys should check it out. Entire venue is GA with seating and a floor if you want to get close.

GA seating is far and away the best way to see a concert with friends. Trying to get 5-7 people together in assigned seated venues is next to impossible.
Unless you have a rich trustafarian in your group that can buy 8 tickets per night no problem. But most of us donít have that. But at the same fucking time, do you go to a concert to socialize or watch the damn show. You can always pre and post game with your crew, I donít really see why you have to be with youíre entire crew to enjoy a show.

Totally random but I don't understand this comment. Why does one need to have money to do this? Considering we live in the age of apps and fintech, people could all Venmo or Zelle money to one individual who then buys the 8 tickets. That person can then redistribute leftover funds or request additional funds if fees were higher than anticipated.

Been wanting to go to Iceland for a while, girlfriend might be in for this.
JoJo let me know if you guys end up going, definitely on the fence about this since we are already going to Honduras in December. Might not be able to make it happen still trying to convince my lady itís a good idea but she wants to do holidaze on the beach since we already have been to Iceland.

I canít say this enough though if you havenít been to this country and are on the fence. Just do it and go very cool country with lots to see and do. Also rent a car you wonít regret it.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2019, 02:00:19 PM by timewilltell »
Quote from: slowciablehodor on March 07, 2017, 06:32:05 PM
Who doesn't love to pee on women?

NSL

• Umphreak
    • Live recordings
« Reply #193 on: May 23, 2019, 09:32:12 PM »

Just collect money before you buy tickets. Yíall got some wook friends

gratefulled

• Umphreak
  • Favorite Track:: *Chicago*
  • "I just can't seem to blend into society"
« Reply #194 on: May 23, 2019, 09:40:59 PM »

Just booked flight. Leaving Chicago on St. Pat's. See you fuckers there. \mm/

AlexTheDictator

• Umphreak
« Reply #195 on: Today at 01:15:25 AM »

RedBirdBath

• Favorite Track:: None
« Reply #196 on: Today at 05:46:45 PM »

I canít say this enough though if you havenít been to this country and are on the fence. Just do it and go very cool country with lots to see and do. Also rent a car you wonít regret it.
[/quote]

Since youíve been, would you say a day before and a day after the run is ďgood enoughĒ to explore? We figure we can do a tour the morning we arrive and a shorter tour on one of the show days (ending well before showtime), but now that weíve booked, Iím starting to debate adding an extra day just in case.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Up