TheBort

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Down

Author Topic: Red Rocks 2019  (Read 6566 times)

AlexTheDictator

• Umphreak
Re: Red Rocks 2019
« Reply #175 on: March 21, 2019, 10:30:52 AM »

I used one of those shuttle services once and it was a complete shitshow.  Missed the first two JRAD songs.  I'll probably never do one of those again.  I will not risk missing one note of Spafford.

Uncle Joey

• Umphreak
  • Favorite Track:: Browning Family Creed
« Reply #176 on: March 21, 2019, 10:35:05 AM »

I used one of those shuttle services once and it was a complete shitshow.  Missed the first two JRAD songs.  I'll probably never do one of those again.  I will not risk missing one note of Spafford.
I got a bunch of nice slim fit slacks from eddie bauer that will custom hem them to the 1/4" and also any waist size for <$50 a piece. Definitely would recommend.

Jimmy

• Fun Hogger
  • Umphreak
  • Favorite Track:: Divisions > Chads >Gulf Stream
« Reply #177 on: March 21, 2019, 08:33:35 PM »

Can confirm from experience that J2G is legit and on schedule to get there with plenty of time for the opener. One of the first buses in the lot each night. Will likely ride with them Saturday if any other Borters plan to do so give me a shout.

bassman885

• Favorite Track:: Walletsworth
« Reply #178 on: March 21, 2019, 11:17:21 PM »

Can confirm from experience that J2G is legit and on schedule to get there with plenty of time for the opener. One of the first buses in the lot each night. Will likely ride with them Saturday if any other Borters plan to do so give me a shout.

Mostly seconded! Great experience, great people, great time, great service. We did miss some of the main squeeze when I rode with them in 2016, but those shows had two openers (so I'm guessing they started earlier) and we were there for all of JRAD. I'm planning on rolling with them again this year!

RedBirdBath

• Favorite Track:: None
« Reply #179 on: March 22, 2019, 08:36:12 AM »

Anyone have any details on the CID Shuttle? $40 seems a little bit steep but would like to avoid driving from Denver so...

I read that it has a preparty with food and drink. Are the food and drink included? How easy is it to miss the shuttle after the show?

I did CID last year and will be doing it again this year - great experience, and no issues. $40 is a pretty great price when you consider you have a ride locked in to get back vs. having to fight for an Uber/Lyft/taxi.

As for the pre-party: It's just specials at one of two venues (I want to say we got a free appetizer per person or something). The downtown one is the Thirsty Lion at Union Station, which is a pretty cool spot. Definitely a solid place to pre-game and wait for the buses.

The buses were pretty nice and had a bathroom, which is big if you're hitting it hard and need to break the seal. We also brought a lot of beers on board with no issue. And they leave early enough to get you there with plenty of time to get into RR for the opener - I think we got in and had 20 minutes to spare before the openers started.

All around, I'd definitely recommend it.

WesternSBCmich

• KISB
  • Umphreak
  • Favorite Track:: Tempest
« Reply #180 on: March 23, 2019, 05:55:42 PM »

Itís insane how people just BLAZE joints everywhere on these things..welcome to the freak show
I like to dance I like to ski, I like to dance I like to ski
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Up