TheBort

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 12   Go Down

Author Topic: Fall tour 2018  (Read 12754 times)

UMFree

• Bayliss' Therapist
  • Umphreak
  • Favorite Track:: Pick's Stew
  • The hallways will always be there
Re: Fall tour 2018
« Reply #150 on: July 11, 2018, 01:58:23 PM »

I do see what you're saying, WK. It was just worded a little weird

"A ticket pre-sale through Umphrey’s Ticketing (meaning the whole fall ter) and umVIP on sale for St. Paul (meaning specifically the umVIP for the St. Paul show, which is the only umVIP show) will both begin Thursday, July 12th at 11:00 am ET, with a public on sale starting Friday, July 13th at 11:00 am ET."

You're welcome. Buy the ticket take the ride. I take my concerts seriously.

JWelsh

• UM Laison & Webmaster, Architect, Urban Designer, Music Fan
  • Umphreak
  • Favorite Track:: The Other Side of Things
  • I'm in charge of lemonade.
    • Umphrey's McGee
« Reply #151 on: July 11, 2018, 02:00:54 PM »

"A ticket pre-sale through Umphrey’s Ticketing (meaning the whole fall ter) and umVIP on sale for St. Paul (meaning specifically the umVIP for the St. Paul show, which is the only umVIP show) will both begin Thursday, July 12th at 11:00 am ET, with a public on sale starting Friday, July 13th at 11:00 am ET."

I really have no idea what is confusing about any of the information that was released. There is a pre-sale and there is a umVIP on-sale. They both are starting tomorrow. Then on Friday, general on sale begins. We have prices for everything on umphreys.com. Nothing is on sale until tomorrow, and the secondary ticketing vendor simply didn't have their page up to speed when we went live. We had no idea that a lag at that location would be a problem.

WesternSBCmich

• KISB
  • Umphreak
  • Favorite Track:: Tempest
« Reply #152 on: July 11, 2018, 02:13:06 PM »

Fall ter died in 2013. 

No mas umphs for me this year either. 

I bet they aren’t playing Halloween cause they all want to go to the phishcuits!

:wook:
Biscuits CO x3! >NYC UMPHs x3!

UMFree

• Bayliss' Therapist
  • Umphreak
« Reply #153 on: July 11, 2018, 02:26:30 PM »

I really have no idea what is confusing about any of the information that was released. There is a pre-sale and there is a umVIP on-sale. They both are starting tomorrow. Then on Friday, general on sale begins. We have prices for everything on umphreys.com. Nothing is on sale until tomorrow, and the secondary ticketing vendor simply didn't have their page up to speed when we went live. We had no idea that a lag at that location would be a problem.

I agree its not really confusing at all either, but was just trying to be nice to new blood for once *shrug*

Super disappointed in the lack of consistency for his whistle emoji though.

Jahelsdway

• Umphreak
  • Favorite Track:: August
« Reply #154 on: July 11, 2018, 02:50:16 PM »

Can't believe they skipped Milwaukee and the Riverside Theatre.

Joel mentioned have two venues fall through for Halloween. Riverside had to be one of them.

With the history they have at that venue with what I can only assume is a good relationship between band and venue. I have a hard time believing dates would just fall through. Could be dead wrong though.

Didn't UM forget to inform the Riverside they went with a different venue for NYE a few years ago? Payback is a mother fucker

LandLandNever

• Umphreak
« Reply #155 on: July 11, 2018, 03:46:44 PM »

Just realized this..

https://citywinery.com/boston/30db-with-jeff-austin-and-brendan-bayliss-10pm-9-8-18.html

Apparently is was known. Stoked! Gimme a VT or Portland show to kick off the fall.

I had heard Sunday VT show, not sure about that anymore though

PLEASE to any of this. I really can't complain tho, saw the Beacon earlier this year, and could've seen them last month in Boston but was at my best friend's bachelor party that weekend. Would really like to see more than 1 show all year though. Hard to imagine they'd come back so soon though. Guess we're relegated to wait for shitty weather NE WinTer as usual, which I will continue to complain about because fuck the band's moneymaking logic, I miss NE fall tour!
Set I: it’s not us
Set II: it’s you
Encore: Chicaaaaagoooo

CarpetCrawler

• Compulsive Lai'r
  • Umphreak
  • Favorite Track:: Inca Roads
  • Go Brewers!!!
« Reply #156 on: July 11, 2018, 03:51:11 PM »

Joel mentioned have two venues fall through for Halloween. Riverside had to be one of them.

With the history they have at that venue with what I can only assume is a good relationship between band and venue. I have a hard time believing dates would just fall through. Could be dead wrong though.

Didn't UM forget to inform the Riverside they went with a different venue for NYE a few years ago? Payback is a mother fucker

From what I understand, they had a hold on the Riverside for the 26th/27th...but I assume that w/the combination of the fact that Phish was announced for Chicago that same weekend & that they’re doing the new Madison venue earlier that month, that they just figured it wasn’t a smart business choice this time around. 

Find your happy place

StoneJackBaller

• Umphreak
  • Someday Life Will Be Sweet Like A Rhapsody
« Reply #157 on: July 11, 2018, 06:27:01 PM »

In for CLT > Raleigh > Bmore. God dammit Baltimore is so sketchy

Mags

• Umphreak
« Reply #158 on: July 11, 2018, 06:50:16 PM »

Hmm I might travel for Madison and Chicago and stay with my brother. I've never been to Wisco before, and always wanted to go to Madison.

UncleDutchman

• I'll think of something better later
  • Umphreak
  • Favorite Track:: Ringo HBB August 40s Blue Echo
  • Don't take me too seriously, it's the internet
« Reply #159 on: July 11, 2018, 06:57:33 PM »

Hmm I might travel for Madison and Chicago and stay with my brother. I've never been to Wisco before, and always wanted to go to Madison.
Venues in wisconsin are a thousand times better than the venues in chicago. Wisconsin is cheaper too, go to Madison.

OBEY MY FUCKING SHEEP

grant

• Umphreak
  • Favorite Track:: much obliged, wappy
« Reply #160 on: July 11, 2018, 06:59:26 PM »

ex went to madison. great town. theres a late night pierogi place that is super fuego, pauls pelmani. super recommend.

I am a good guy. I have been around the Umphreys community for a long time, and they are my favorite band.

Whistle Kid

• Favorite Track:: It's Us
« Reply #161 on: July 11, 2018, 07:03:27 PM »

I appreciate you bolding that.  I see it now.  Thank you... :whistle: 

Mags

• Umphreak
« Reply #162 on: July 11, 2018, 07:05:20 PM »

Venues in wisconsin are a thousand times better than the venues in chicago. Wisconsin is cheaper too, go to Madison.

Ya I was just thinking about doing both. Madison seems like a cooler town, although I do like Chicago a lot.

sudzilla

« Reply #163 on: July 12, 2018, 09:52:27 AM »

From what I understand, they had a hold on the Riverside for the 26th/27th...but I assume that w/the combination of the fact that Phish was announced for Chicago that same weekend & that they’re doing the new Madison venue earlier that month, that they just figured it wasn’t a smart business choice this time around.

WTF.  i hope they don't fuck up the relationship with that venue by continuing to cancel holds and end up back at the Rave.  that would fucking suck.

CarpetCrawler

• Compulsive Lai'r
  • Umphreak
  • Favorite Track:: Inca Roads
  • Go Brewers!!!
« Reply #164 on: July 12, 2018, 09:57:32 AM »

WTF.  i hope they don't fuck up the relationship with that venue by continuing to cancel holds and end up back at the Rave.  that would fucking suck.

I seriously doubt that’s much of an issue. My friends who work for the Pabst group always say how much the company loves the multi night runs that UM/WSP do each year. They sell more beer/booze for those two bands than any other acts that come through town to play those venues. WSP fans break that record every time they come to town.

Find your happy place

generalptf

« Reply #165 on: July 12, 2018, 10:09:55 AM »

Is TicketsToday fucked for anyone else? The transaction won't go through in any browser ("Processing...").

Whistle Kid

« Reply #166 on: July 12, 2018, 10:11:55 AM »

Is TicketsToday fucked for anyone else? The transaction won't go through in any browser ("Processing...").

Same

generalptf

« Reply #167 on: July 12, 2018, 10:15:04 AM »

Same

The only good part is that I am not at all surprised, due to previous similar experiences, so it lessens the rage somewhat.

Whistle Kid

« Reply #168 on: July 12, 2018, 10:18:22 AM »

:whistle:

« Last Edit: July 12, 2018, 10:33:02 AM by Whistle Kid »

UMFree

• Bayliss' Therapist
  • Umphreak
« Reply #169 on: July 12, 2018, 10:19:40 AM »

Chill bros. Tix will be had. I can assure you that the It's Not Us, It's You tour will not sell out day of on sale

generalptf

« Reply #170 on: July 12, 2018, 10:22:27 AM »

Chill bros. Tix will be had. I can assure you that the It's Not Us, It's You tour will not sell out day of on sale

The Palace might not sell out at all, but the 2-days will. I don't want to pay an extra 30 bucks by buying the two nights individually.

kcwhite

• Umphreak
  • Favorite Track:: All of them. Except Atmosfarag
« Reply #171 on: July 12, 2018, 10:26:11 AM »

Is the Palace GA or will I be assigned a seat if I buy a 2 day?

Winnertakesall

• Umphreak
« Reply #172 on: July 12, 2018, 10:28:07 AM »

I assume 9/9 gets announced this weekend, wondering what the other mystery date is.

UMFree

• Bayliss' Therapist
  • Umphreak
« Reply #173 on: July 12, 2018, 10:28:22 AM »

Is the Palace GA or will I be assigned a seat if I buy a 2 day?

GA Floor level for 2 day passes

RyanF

• Umphreak
« Reply #174 on: July 12, 2018, 10:29:24 AM »

Ya I was just thinking about doing both. Madison seems like a cooler town, although I do like Chicago a lot.

Hold the phone. Madison is not a cooler city than Chicago...  The venues however are superior.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 12   Go Up