TheBort

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 53   Go Down

Author Topic: Couch Tour  (Read 88431 times)

UMFree

• Umphreak
  • Favorite Track:: Pick's Stew
  • is it time to play sheep yet?
Re: Couch Tour
« Reply #1200 on: January 10, 2019, 03:18:01 PM »

Soo, Richmond, Cincinnati and Milwaukee have all had multi-night runs streamed from them before with no problems. Any details? Would love some this weekend....

Streams for the Richmond shows just got announced via UMís fb and you can be 99% sure that Cincy and Milwaukee will have streams as well

Richmond stream has been cancelled unfortunately.

Daaaaaaamn that's lame. Tourgigs do something?

KB'd.
4 song set
Browning must go
1/21/18 was an embarrassment
Wellwishers jam not making
BB>Jake
Biscuits>UM

WentzyMcSimmons

• Umphreak
« Reply #1201 on: January 16, 2019, 02:58:53 PM »

Surprised the aren't doing at least one freebie this weekend after cancelling the Richmond streams.

Uncle Joey

• Umphreak
  • Favorite Track:: Until We Meet Again
« Reply #1202 on: January 16, 2019, 03:08:53 PM »

Surprised the aren't doing at least one freebie this weekend after cancelling the Richmond streams.
KB'd

they are also starting the cincy shows an hour earlier this year so they don't have to pay any fines to pay past midnight like last year ::eyeroll:
KB'd

StoneJackBaller

• Spreadneck
  • Umphreak
  • Someday Life Will Be Sweet Like A Rhapsody
« Reply #1203 on: January 16, 2019, 03:34:58 PM »

So this weekend is being streamed?
I'd take Jerry Garcia on a good night over sex or food.

RedBirdBath

• Umphreak
  • Favorite Track:: None
« Reply #1204 on: January 16, 2019, 04:17:34 PM »

KB'd

they are also starting the cincy shows an hour earlier this year so they don't have to pay any fines to pay past midnight like last year ::eyeroll:
KB'd

Wait, is this true? Doors are at 7, which seems consistent with last year. But I might just be missing sarcasm or something lol.

RedBirdBath

• Umphreak
« Reply #1205 on: January 16, 2019, 04:18:30 PM »

JWelsh

• UM Laison & Webmaster, Architect, Urban Designer, Music Fan
  • Umphreak
  • Favorite Track:: The Other Side of Things
  • I'm in charge of lemonade.
    • Umphrey's McGee
« Reply #1206 on: January 17, 2019, 08:19:56 AM »

I don't understand this.

womenwineandpoly

• Umphreak
  • Favorite Track:: ReggaeJunkieJew
  • With all due respect to everyone, fook everyone
« Reply #1207 on: January 17, 2019, 08:25:01 AM »

I don't understand this.
Agreed, why would the band want to take more of a loss on providing free entertainment?  Who do they think they are?  The disco Biscuits?

snuckaskitchen

• Umphreak
« Reply #1208 on: January 17, 2019, 09:38:22 AM »

TourGigs should honestly just stream every 10th show for free to keep morale high. The product they deliver is absolute booty trash. Quality has stayed shit yet they've gone from $9.99 to $16.99 in a span of what? 4 years?
Oh look! Is it a bird?! No! Is it a plane?! No! Oh my god, it's a flying fuck!

UnCommon#5

• Relax, I'm a professional UMphreak/Kind-est Asshole around this side of the dark Web. ;p LOLolol
  • Umphreak
  • Favorite Track:: Wappy Sprayberry, Much-O,Ringo
  • Throw it in your deep fryaaa chili chicken=<3onfya
    • don'tfuxwithflo.com/yuppp.Yuuuppp:)
« Reply #1209 on: January 17, 2019, 11:30:22 AM »

TourGigs should honestly just stream every 10th show for free to keep morale high. The product they deliver is absolute booty trash. Quality has stayed shit yet they've gone from $9.99 to $16.99 in a span of what? 4 years?

Remember when it was like 7.99 or something like that when they first came around?
The satanic voice in ResO is a part of UM$ character. It's not all unicorns + rainbows humor & darkness will always be present.

the "we C" part after those satanic vocals IS the ResOLuTioN

we'reonA#note2pass

[ter'ing]@ Camp Bisco > HBC > StonePony > LINY > Utica

&iT Was aLL Bc of TheLittering&..

FussyManDutch

• Mr.
  • Umphreak
  • Favorite Track:: Nachos For Two
  • Make it fucking count, people
« Reply #1210 on: January 17, 2019, 11:51:49 AM »

Remember when it was like 7.99 or something like that when they first came around?

It was awesome. Just a FOH cam for less than $10 that worked. Miss those days
Simple fact it still remains

yayhigh242

• Umphreak
  • Favorite Track:: Anchor Drops
« Reply #1211 on: January 17, 2019, 11:59:03 AM »

Loved FOH cam
I like Business As Usual

UnCommon#5

• Relax, I'm a professional UMphreak/Kind-est Asshole around this side of the dark Web. ;p LOLolol
  • Umphreak
  • Favorite Track:: Wappy Sprayberry, Much-O,Ringo
  • Throw it in your deep fryaaa chili chicken=<3onfya
    • don'tfuxwithflo.com/yuppp.Yuuuppp:)
« Reply #1212 on: January 17, 2019, 12:54:47 PM »

Loved FOH cam

Same. That fall ter in '13 with the FOH camera was fanfuckingtastic. Less is more; and someone needs to seriously relay that message to tourgigs
The satanic voice in ResO is a part of UM$ character. It's not all unicorns + rainbows humor & darkness will always be present.

the "we C" part after those satanic vocals IS the ResOLuTioN

we'reonA#note2pass

[ter'ing]@ Camp Bisco > HBC > StonePony > LINY > Utica

&iT Was aLL Bc of TheLittering&..

LandLandNever

• Umphreak
« Reply #1213 on: January 17, 2019, 02:47:03 PM »

Loved FOH cam

Same. That fall ter in '13 with the FOH camera was fanfuckingtastic. Less is more; and someone needs to seriously relay that message to tourgigs

You can't blame them for trying to increase the production quality. But you CAN blame them for constant lag, drops, and utter fails. I appreciate that UM streams live shows, but why the fuck can other bands do it with no problems, and every time there is a youtube stream it's nearly flawless, yet TG can't get their shit together and they do tons of shows for other bands? 

humpfreez

• Umphreak
« Reply #1214 on: January 17, 2019, 03:13:59 PM »

This weekend, each night is $14.99. But they have a really special deal where you can bundle them both for the low low price of only $28.89!  ::)

Professor Shuapop

• Umphreak
  • Favorite Track:: Utopian>N Nurse>Fir; IC>Syncho
« Reply #1215 on: January 17, 2019, 03:38:11 PM »

This weekend, each night is $14.99. But they have a really special deal where you can bundle them both for the low low price of only $28.89!  ::)

You save $1.11, which in numerology is 1+1+1 = 3 and in Chinese numerology means "live"

Uncle Joey

• Umphreak
  • Favorite Track:: Until We Meet Again
« Reply #1216 on: January 18, 2019, 07:32:55 AM »

KB'd

KB'd

Wait, is this true? Doors are at 7, which seems consistent with last year. But I might just be missing sarcasm or something lol.

doors are 6 this year

now me and all my bros gotta take fucking half days so we have enough time to crush budlights and zoot rippermagoos before locking down a rail spot  :horns: :horns: :horns: :horns: :horns:

FussyManDutch

• Mr.
  • Umphreak
« Reply #1217 on: January 18, 2019, 11:05:29 AM »

KB'd

KB'd

doors are 6 this year

now me and all my bros gotta take fucking half days so we have enough time to crush budlights and zoot rippermagoos before locking down a rail spot  :horns: :horns: :horns: :horns: :horns:

So Tourgigs has the show starting at 8:30, I assume that means we don't get any Big Something?

RedBirdBath

• Umphreak
« Reply #1218 on: January 18, 2019, 11:26:23 AM »

KB'd

KB'd

doors are 6 this year

So Tourgigs has the show starting at 8:30, I assume that means we don't get any Big Something?

That would be my guess. I donít think the opener has been a part of the streams lately (maybe never? Honestly canít remember.).

Random Ass

• Umphreak
  • Favorite Track:: Draconian
« Reply #1219 on: January 18, 2019, 12:11:47 PM »

KB'd

KB'd

doors are 6 this year

That would be my guess. I donít think the opener has been a part of the streams lately (maybe never? Honestly canít remember.).

Usually not.

FussyManDutch

• Mr.
  • Umphreak
« Reply #1220 on: January 23, 2019, 01:01:09 PM »

Any chance of a MKE webcast this weekend?

The Abstract

• OKlahomeh
  • Umphreak
  • Favorite Track:: FDR
  • What it has will surely last but is that Jazz?
« Reply #1221 on: January 23, 2019, 04:29:53 PM »

Any chance of a MKE webcast this weekend?

YES
"Well, opinions are like assholes...everybody has one."-Det. Harry Callahan

FussyManDutch

• Mr.
  • Umphreak

StoneJackBaller

• Spreadneck
  • Umphreak
  • Someday Life Will Be Sweet Like A Rhapsody
« Reply #1223 on: January 25, 2019, 12:26:07 PM »

Is MKB being streamed? That'd be tight
I'd take Jerry Garcia on a good night over sex or food.

Kev347

• Umphreak
  • Favorite Track:: October Rain, Educated Guess
« Reply #1224 on: January 30, 2019, 09:10:38 AM »

This weekend too? They've streamed at all of these venues before...
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 53   Go Up