TheBort

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Pennsylvania Shows  (Read 20992 times)

UnCommon#5

• Relax, I'm a professional UMphreak/Kind-est Asshole around this side of the dark Web. ;p LOLolol
  • Umphreak
  • Favorite Track:: Wappy Sprayberry, Much-O,Ringo
  • Throw it in your deep fryaaa chili chicken=<3onfya
    • don'tfuxwithflo.com/yuppp.Yuuuppp:)
Pennsylvania Shows
« on: December 19, 2013, 01:11:41 AM »

:party:

because when UM comes to PA they tend to party realll hard  :15: :beers:

I would love to see what everyone has for their PA show stashes, any media is welcome (videos, recordings, pictures, reviews)

please try to keep your cell phone pictures away from here  :whistle: and put up some quality material, thanks and I look forward to what everyone has to share!
The satanic voice in ResO is a part of UM$ character. It's not all unicorns + rainbows humor & darkness will always be present.

the "we C" part after those satanic vocals IS the ResOLuTioN

we'reonA#note2pass

[ter'ing]@ Camp Bisco > HBC > StonePony > LINY > Utica

&iT Was aLL Bc of TheLittering&..

Burt Herdbath

• JWelsh For A Day
  • Umphreak
  • Favorite Track:: whiskey wild
  • The Dragon with the Girl Tattoo
Re: Pennsylvania Shows
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2013, 08:36:44 AM »

Pennsylvania, officially the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, is a US state that is located in the Northeastern and Mid-Atlantic regions of the United States, and the Great Lakes region. The state borders Delaware to the southeast, Maryland to the south, West Virginia to the southwest, Ohio to the west, Lake Erie and Ontario, Canada to the northwest, New York to the north and New Jersey to the east. The Appalachian Mountains run through the middle of the state.

Pennsylvania is the 33rd most extensive, the 6th most populous, and the 9th most densely populated of the 50 United States. The state's four most populous cities are Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Allentown, and Erie. The state capital is Harrisburg. Pennsylvania has 51 miles (82 km) of coastline along Lake Erie and 57 miles (92 km)[5] of shoreline along the Delaware Estuary. The state is one of the 13 original founding states of the U.S.

flyfishmich

• Gone Fishin'
  • Administrator
  • Umphreak
  • Favorite Track:: Macho Man>YMCA>In The Navy
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2013, 08:42:02 AM »

Pennsylvania, officially the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, is a US state that is located in the Northeastern and Mid-Atlantic regions of the United States, and the Great Lakes region.
So, are you saying that they don't really consider themselves a "state"?
I value your understanding of who the band has been and their path to now, but God help me, sometimes I just want you to shut up.

Burt Herdbath

• JWelsh For A Day
  • Umphreak
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2013, 08:45:30 AM »

Pennsylvania, officially the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, is a US state that is located in the Northeastern and Mid-Atlantic regions of the United States, and the Great Lakes region.

semantics brah.  i don't even know the difference, nor do i care... and i live in the commonwealth of massachusetts.

flyfishmich

• Gone Fishin'
  • Administrator
  • Umphreak
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2013, 08:54:02 AM »

semantics brah.  i don't even know the difference, nor do i care... and i live in the commonwealth of massachusetts.
Massachusetts>Pennsylvania
I value your understanding of who the band has been and their path to now, but God help me, sometimes I just want you to shut up.

aregan3343

• life goes fast, it's hard to make the good things last
  • Umphreak
  • Favorite Track:: whatever is playing
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2013, 09:12:48 AM »

Massachusetts>Pennsylvania
Lexi

Burt Herdbath

• JWelsh For A Day
  • Umphreak
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2013, 09:26:22 AM »

flyfishmich

• Gone Fishin'
  • Administrator
  • Umphreak
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2013, 09:40:55 AM »

OrneTTe

• Umphreak
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2013, 11:21:35 AM »

Sheep logic.  Speaking of, need to get a game going.

yayhigh242

• Umphreak
  • Favorite Track:: Anchor Drops
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2013, 11:53:55 AM »

Sheep logic.  Speaking of, need to get a game going.

I like Business As Usual

Burt Herdbath

• JWelsh For A Day
  • Umphreak
« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2013, 01:28:59 PM »

UnCommon#5

• Relax, I'm a professional UMphreak/Kind-est Asshole around this side of the dark Web. ;p LOLolol
  • Umphreak
« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2013, 01:42:43 PM »

I was talking about Umphrey's show media, not info on PA, but thanks though  :crazy:

yes PA is a commonwealth state, also one of the few states that makes one purchase beer and liquor at different establishments (not for bars & restaurants, just for buying the bottle)  :wine:  just while we're naming fun things about PA.

but Mass. is a pretty nice state, I like Boston, great things happen there.

--Thanks to @flyfishmich for the post! that's a pretty cool picture
The satanic voice in ResO is a part of UM$ character. It's not all unicorns + rainbows humor & darkness will always be present.

we'reonA#note2pass

Burt Herdbath

• JWelsh For A Day
  • Umphreak
« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2013, 02:37:30 PM »

I was talking about Umphrey's show media, not info on PA, but thanks though  :crazy:

yes PA is a commonwealth state, also one of the few states that makes one purchase beer and liquor at different establishments (not for bars & restaurants, just for buying the bottle)  :wine:  just while we're naming fun things about PA.

but Mass. is a pretty nice state, I like Boston, great things happen there.

--Thanks to @flyfishmich for the post! that's a pretty cool picture

oops sorry!

Pennsylvania is 170 miles (274 km) north to south and 283 miles (455 km) east to west.[6] Of a total 46,055 square miles (119,282 km2), 44,817 square miles (116,075 km2) are land, 490 square miles (1,269 km2) are inland waters, and 749 square miles (1,940 km2) are waters in Lake Erie.[7] It is the 33rd largest state in the United States.[8] Pennsylvania has 51 miles (82 km)[9] of coastline along Lake Erie and 57 miles (92 km)[5] of shoreline along the Delaware Estuary.

The bounds of the state are the Mason–Dixon line (39° 43' N) to the south, the Twelve-Mile Circle on the Pennsylvania-Delaware border, the Delaware River to the east, 80° 31' W to the west and the 42° N to the north, with the exception of a short segment on the western end, where a triangle extends north to Lake Erie.

Pennsylvania borders six other states: New York to the north; New Jersey to the east; Delaware and Maryland to the southeast; West Virginia to the southwest, and Ohio to the west. Pennsylvania also shares a water border with the Canadian province of Ontario. Of the original Thirteen Colonies, Pennsylvania is the only state that does not border the Atlantic Ocean.

It has the cities of Philadelphia, Reading, Lebanon and Lancaster in the southeast, Pittsburgh in the southwest, the tri-cities of Allentown, Bethlehem, and Easton in the central east (known as the Lehigh Valley), the tri-cities of Scranton, Wilkes-Barre, and Hazleton in the northeast, and Erie in the northwest. Williamsport serves as the "hub" of the commonwealth's north-central region, with York and the state capital Harrisburg on the Susquehanna River in the central region of the commonwealth.

There are 5 regions. They are the Allegheny Plateau, Ridge and Valley, Atlantic Coastal Plain, Piedmont, and the Erie Plain.

flyfishmich

• Gone Fishin'
  • Administrator
  • Umphreak
« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2013, 03:27:46 PM »

Albert Ross

• Umphreak
« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2013, 03:42:30 PM »

Albert Ross

• Umphreak
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2013, 03:43:41 PM »

Also I'm considering applying to Penn State for my doctorate so your information was very helpful, Burt!

Sociable Hodor

« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2013, 05:11:28 PM »

;D

dellarious

« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2013, 09:03:22 PM »

+

flyfishmich

• Gone Fishin'
  • Administrator
  • Umphreak
« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2013, 09:29:42 PM »

cjbrambo

• Umphreak
  • Favorite Track:: Estimated Brahphet
  • serious player
« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2013, 10:28:42 PM »

cjbrambo

• Umphreak
  • Favorite Track:: Estimated Brahphet
  • serious player
« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2013, 10:33:20 PM »

Burt Herdbath

• JWelsh For A Day
  • Umphreak
« Reply #21 on: December 19, 2013, 11:57:04 PM »

i just learned how to move threads without being a mod... I'M BECOMING STRONGER!

UnCommon#5

• Umphreak
« Reply #22 on: December 20, 2013, 12:58:23 PM »

i just learned how to move threads without being a mod... I'M BECOMING STRONGER!

why did you move this topic to "Chit Chat"?  I was legitimately asking the UM community for high quality Umphrey's McGee media from Pennsylvania shows they have played in the past.  then all of you, for some reason are asses, and start telling me information about PA that I already know and you know isn't at all what I'm asking for.

Please Move this back to the Umphrey's Discussion board (((Moderator))), thanks.  :thumbsup:

we'reonA#note2pass

Burt Herdbath

• JWelsh For A Day
  • Umphreak
« Reply #23 on: December 20, 2013, 01:03:31 PM »

then all of you, for some reason are asses, and start telling me information about PA that I already know and you know isn't at all what I'm asking for.

i highly doubt you already knew PA is 119,282 km^2.

flyfishmich

• Gone Fishin'
  • Administrator
  • Umphreak
« Reply #24 on: December 20, 2013, 01:53:01 PM »

why did you move this topic to "Chit Chat"?  I was legitimately asking the UM community for high quality Umphrey's McGee media from Pennsylvania shows they have played in the past.  then all of you, for some reason are asses, and start telling me information about PA that I already know and you know isn't at all what I'm asking for.

Please Move this back to the Umphrey's Discussion board (((Moderator))), thanks.  :thumbsup:
Sorry, moved it to the wrong board.  Since the request is for sharing media (pics/videos) this is probably the best forum for it.  We do not allow the sharing of copywritten music files, which includes UM Lives.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2013, 02:46:38 PM by flyfishmich »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up