TheBort

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: A New Chapter for Jefferson  (Read 3924 times)

Dr. Van Nostrand

Re: A New Chapter for Jefferson
« Reply #125 on: July 01, 2019, 04:26:40 PM »

He lives in Philly and is tight with Berko who runs CID (based in Philly). I would guess Waful goes full time with CID running lighting/production for their events. Along with freelance video/production gigs.

Jcubson

• Umphreak
  • Favorite Track:: Divisions
  • No way, get real.
« Reply #126 on: July 01, 2019, 04:57:58 PM »

Somebody was telling me this weekend that Waful is going to be helping CK5 with lights for Phish going forward. Any truth to this? Can't find any information about this anywhere. Seems like a rumor.

Sounds like a step back vs a step forward and against the "stepping away from touring" story they told us. Personally I don't think anyone but CK5 will run lights for Phish, why would they need someone else? Been going pretty damn good the last few years as is
Oh because Phish tours so much?

UMFree

• Umphreak
  • Favorite Track:: Pick's Stew
  • is it time to play sheep yet?
« Reply #127 on: July 01, 2019, 05:42:41 PM »

He lives in Philly and is tight with Berko who runs CID (based in Philly). I would guess Waful goes full time with CID running lighting/production for their events. Along with freelance video/production gigs.

This is probably my guess. Either working with CID or Relix in some capacity
Chicago, Chattanooga>Louisville>Indy>Kettering

Wrapped around Chicago

• Umphreak
  • Favorite Track:: Bridgeless
« Reply #128 on: July 01, 2019, 06:01:42 PM »

Somebody was telling me this weekend that Waful is going to be helping CK5 with lights for Phish going forward. Any truth to this? Can't find any information about this anywhere. Seems like a rumor.

Sounds like a step back vs a step forward and against the "stepping away from touring" story they told us. Personally I don't think anyone but CK5 will run lights for Phish, why would they need someone else? Been going pretty damn good the last few years as is

Your snide remark has been noted. Point being the announcement regarding wafuls departure specifically mentioned a desire to get off the road. To me that means hes not interested in working for a touring band which, last time i checked, that is still Phish.

Jcubson

• Umphreak
  • No way, get real.
« Reply #129 on: July 09, 2019, 01:17:12 PM »

Your snide remark has been noted. Point being the announcement regarding wafuls departure specifically mentioned a desire to get off the road. To me that means hes not interested in working for a touring band which, last time i checked, that is still Phish.
yeah but it's about 1/3rd of the time commitment. Looks like Phish has 26 Summer shows and probably will have 4 NYE run shows. Fall tour would maybe add another 10-15 max, but probably closer to 10. All that extra travel time to get to each leg of the tour adds up too.

terminallyphil

• Oregonizer
  • Umphreak
  • mostly chill, down for a thrill, not tryin to kill
« Reply #130 on: July 09, 2019, 01:24:42 PM »

I think CK5 already has a tech or 2 under him helping him run their rig. I could be wrong but I remember hearing that
"Fuck you, lol" - JWelsh

Uncle Wally

• Umphreak
  • Favorite Track:: Speak Up with J. Redman
  • Umphans are the BEST fans
    • InsideOut wTnS podcast
« Reply #131 on: July 10, 2019, 12:20:31 AM »

I think CK5 already has a tech or 2 under him helping him run their rig. I could be wrong but I remember hearing that

Chris is quite happy with his current team as far as I can gather.
It's not how many shows you've seen, it's how much you pay attention to the show you are attending at any given time which is significant to me.   www.osirispod.com

Wrapped around Chicago

• Umphreak
  • Favorite Track:: Bridgeless
« Reply #132 on: July 10, 2019, 04:50:03 AM »

Chris is quite happy with his current team as far as I can gather.

But bro, random wooks told me otherwise at red rocks. It's gotta be true. Look, Phish doesn't even play as many shows or tour as much!!

Jcubson

• Umphreak
  • No way, get real.
« Reply #133 on: July 10, 2019, 07:25:01 AM »

I never said I believed it, my argument was that Phish hardly tours compared to UM.

Stringz

• Umphreak
  • Favorite Track:: Talladega
« Reply #134 on: July 10, 2019, 07:31:41 AM »

Hire #thelapper
Split open and ^

Classic douche hippie

toomanypomas

• Umphreak
  • Favorite Track:: Front Porch, Uncommon
  • Preachin' the Rock n Roll Gospel
« Reply #135 on: July 15, 2019, 09:28:13 AM »

you expect us losers to have any actual insight?

iamkickinit

• Umphreak
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up